Syllabi + Program Materials
- 3-6 Sep — Cebolla Canyon, New Mexico
- 4 Sep — Jackpile Mine, Laguna Pueblo, New Mexico
- 6-10 Sep — Muley Point, Cedar Mesa, Utah
- 10-12 Sep — Goblin Valley, Utah
- 12-14 Sep — Spiral Jetty, Rozel Point, Great Salt Lake, Utah
- 14 Sep — Sun Tunnels, near Lucin, Utah
- 14-21 Sep — Center for Land Use Interpretation, Wendover, Utah
- 21-23 Sep — Double Negative, Mormon Mesa, Nevada
- 23-25 Sep — North Rim of the Grand Canyon, Arizona
- 25-27 Sep — Coconino Forrest, Arizona
- 27-29 Sep — Chaco Canyon, New Mexico
- Maria Amador, architect, PhD candidate in Seville, Spain.
- Jef Biesinger, environments designer and artist in Chicago.
- Wills Brewer, artist based in Los Angeles.
- Talia Brown, writer/artist, Hampshire College graduate.
- Christoffer Eide, artist from Oslo, Norway.
- Meghan Giles, poet/writer, PhD candidate at Texas Tech.
- Joshua Haunschild, artist/photographer with MFA from Arizona State University.
- Penelope Leggett, landscape architect with BLA from UC Berkeley.
- Amber Noyola, architecture, M Arch candidate at Texas Tech.
- Phil Jackson, photographer and builder based in Austin, TX (Program Assistant)
- Chris Taylor, architect and associate professor at Texas Tech (Program Director)