Syllabi + Program Materials
- 2-5 Sep — Cebolla Canyon, New Mexico
- 3 Sep — Jackpile Mine, Laguna Pueblo, New Mexico
- 5-9 Sep — Muley Point, Cedar Mesa, Utah
- 9-11 Sep — Daneros Canyon, Utah
- 11-13 Sep — Spiral Jetty, Rozel Point, Great Salt Lake, Utah
- 13 Sep — Sun Tunnels,
- 13-19 Sep — Center for Land Use Interpretation, Wendover, Utah
- 19-25 Sep — Double Negative, Mormon Mesa, Nevada
- 20 Sep — UNLV Land Symposium, Las Vegas, Nevada
- 25-27 Sep — North Rim of the Grand Canyon, Arizona
- 27-29 Sep — Coconino Forrest, Arizona
- 29 Sep-1 Oct — Chaco Canyon, New Mexico
- 2-9 Oct – Lubbock, Texas
- 10-15 Oct — Marfa, Texas
- 14 Oct — BIVOUAC: Marfa
- 15-17 Oct — Cabinetlandia, near Deming, New Mexico
- 17-21 Oct — Mimbres River, New Mexico
- 22-25 Oct — Chiricahua Mountains, Arizona
- 25-29 Oct — Plains of San Agustin, New Mexico
- 26-27 Oct — The Lightning Field, New Mexico
- 29 Oct-1 Nov — Two Buttes, White Sands, New Mexico
- 2 Nov-4 Dec — Lubbock, Texas
- 4 Dec — Final Critique at Texas Tech University
- Spring 2020 — Land Arts 2019 Exhibition at Museum of Texas Tech University
- Isaac Arzate, architecture MArch candidate at Texas Tech.
- Romina Cardiello, architecture MArch candidate at Texas Tech.
- Ashley Condina, artist and aspiring historian from Brooklyn, New York.
- Lia Fo
rslund, writer and artist from Sweden based in London.
- Daisy Limon, architecture MArch candidate at Texas Tech.
- Maggie Mitts,
arthistorian with MA from UT Austin.
- Barbara Pearsall,
artistwith BA from William & Mary based in New York.
- Skylar Perez, architecture MArch candidate at Texas Tech.
- Adrian Reyna, architecture MArch candidate at Texas Tech.
- Franek Wardynski,
artistfrom Poland based in London.
- Kellie Flint,
artistwith UC Riverside MFA living Palm Springs, CA (Program Assistant)
- Chris Taylor, architect and associate professor at Texas Tech (Program Director)
- Sarah Aziz — architect teaching at Texas Tech
- Steve Badgett –
artistwith SIMPARCH based in Chicago
- Katherine Bash — artist, poet, theorist based in London and Midland
- Ted Carey — artist based in Austin
- Matthew Coolidge — director of Center for Land Use Interpretation
- Gretchen Dietrich — director of the Utah Museum of Fine Arts
- Dora Epstein Jones — architecture educator, writer, theorist and Chair of Architecture at Texas Tech
- Curtis Francisco – geologist from Laguna Pueblo
- Aaron Hegert —
artistwith Everything is Collective teaching at Texas Tech
- Cara Ray Joven — artist, University of California, Riverside MFA candidate and Land Arts 2018 alum
- Barry Lopez — writer
- Jason Lukas —
artistwith Everything is Collective based in Salt Lake City
- Shay Myerson — artist and Land Arts 2018 alum
- Andrea Nasher – cultural activator
- Zachary Norman —
artistwith Everything is Collective based in Chicago
- Rob Ray — sound and electronic artist based in Los Angeles
- Deborah Stratman — artist and experimental documentary filmmaker teaching at
Universityof Illinois at Chicago
- Aurora Tang — Center for Land Use Interpretation
- Whitney Tassie – curator at the Utah Museum of Fine Arts
- Nathan Webster — architect and executive director of NOW-ID
- Jim Williamson — Dean of the College of Architecture at Texas Tech